What is Titanium?
Titanium’s mission is to empower your innovative oral health care vision. We provide electronic oral health record (EOHR) solutions for large oral health organizations such as public oral health services, dental schools, and multi-practice private dental providers. We have more than 30 years of experience in building EOHR solutions for customers all over the world, and pride ourselves on understanding and meeting the specific needs of our customers.
How can an electronic oral health record help my organization?
- Being paperless – By eliminating physical patient charts and related handling costs such as storage, archiving, retrieval and destruction; significant efficiencies for dental services can be gained.
- Centralisation of data enables population health management and leads to improved decision making and population health outcomes
- A nationally consistent Oral Health Record aims to improve population oral health through better capture and quality of oral health information.
- Enhanced coordination and collaboration of care between clinicians, regardless of their physical location.
- Management of Referrals between clinicians and disciplines
- Improving patient safety through accessibility of an integrated patient record
How are Titanium products implemented?
Experienced staff with a broad spectrum of skills deliver projects on-time, within budget and provide effective after project support. Titanium Solutions offer a full project services team including custom development (tailoring) and training services.
How customizable are Titanium products?
Titanium products are extremely configurable by nature so we can replicate your optimal workflow electronically. We also offer custom development to enable new features or integrations and align your requirements both now and in the future.
Can Titanium products integrate with other software?
Titanium provides integration through a wide range of standard integration protocols (HL7, DICOM, X12) with our Titanium Integration Engine. Custom interfaces can also be created for software and devices.
How secure is my data?
Titanium uses industry standard encryption technologies. Microsoft SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) for data at rest and TLSv1.2 for data in transit.
What redundancy systems can be supported?
Titanium leverages industry standard high availability technologies for maintaining a highly available system. Titanium recommends Always On in Microsoft SQL Server and load balanced web servers to provide optimal uptime. Automated fail-over to disaster recovery environments is also available.